Nursing Resumes | Selection Criteria | Cover Letters
We specialise in working with Nurses to prepare quality Resumes, Cover Letters and Selection Criteria responses, customised with your own examples to demonstrate how you meet the criteria.
Writing Services for Nurses
1 – Nursing Resume. Custom written to showcase and upsell your experience, skills and qualifications. Suitable for graduates through to experienced Nurses.$199.99
2 – Nursing Resume and Cover Letter. Professionally written Resume together with a powerful Cover Letter that summaries your career, skills, qualifications and experience.$299.99
3 – Nursing Selection Criteria Answers, Custom written for you using the STAR method preferred by employers.$499.99
4 – Custom Quote for a Combination of Services: Discount applies for Resume, Cover letter and Selection Criteria services combined$499.99
5 – Custom Quote: Four Selection Criteria only$399.96
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the writing process work?
The following SIX steps outline how the writing process works from your point of view. Essentially you just need to make an Enquiry, and we will guide you every step of the way!
- Contact us using the form below and let us know what you need help with. Do you need a Resume, a Cover Letter, Selection Criteria responses or all of these! We willl reply asap and provide you with our latest pricing information and anything else you need to know.
- If you decide to proceeed we will ask you to email us a copy of your current Resume and a link to the job you want to apply for (if you are not applying for a specific job that is fine, just let us know what type of job you want to apply for).
- Before we commence writing, we will send you a link to make payment via Paypal (multiple payment methods accepted via fully verified Australian Paypal account). Once the invoice is paid, work will commence straight away.
- First step is to review your current Resume and the job description and selection criteria (if applicable) and perform a gap analysis on your current Resume and then email you a short list of questions to gather more details so we can prepare your professional quality documents. For selection criteria answers, we prompt you with specific questions to extract the relevant information from you to craft strong responses.
- Once your have replied with your question responses, we commence writing. Resumes and Cover Letters are completed within 3 working days. Selection Criteria responses are completed within 5 days. Please let us know if you need to meet any job application closing dates.
- Once we have completed writing, we email your new documents in WORD format. If you require some further changes we allow for two rounds of editing. We find that most often no edits are required at all and only a small percentage require some minor changes and very rarely we need to perform a second round of edits. We are very thorough and extremely professional.
Do you use the STAR/SAO Method when writing Selection Criteria answers?
The short answer is YES! The SAO method is S – Situation, A – Action, O – Outcome. The STAR method is S – Situation, T – Task, A – Action, R – Results. Both are essentially the same thing.
Before writing your selection criteria answers, I ask you some specific questions and extract some examples of various scenarios you have encountered in the workplace. Even if you are a graduate, we can usually find examples based on your student placements. These examples play an important part in writing strong selection criteria answers. I make this process as easy as possible for you by asking questions that help prompt you, which makes it easier to think of relevant examples.
My method is then to write responses to the selection criteria questions for your role, by stating that you have the required experience, in which job(s) or training you gained the experience – SITUATION – and then back it up with an example that you have provided. I then write it in such a way that it demonstrates your understanding of the problem/situation, how you applied your clinical and nursing skills – TASK/ACTION – to assess and solve the problem, the steps you took to resolve the problem – ACTION – and how this delivered – RESULTS – a positive health outcome for the patient or contributed to a safer, or more educated working environment. Note that your answers are written in paragraph form and do not have STAR headings as this would not make sense to the reader, however they certainly follow the recommended method and are well-rounded answers.
Can I just say, I love writing Selection Criteria responses. Some people struggle to know what to write and I have the opposite problem, often finding that one of the biggest challenges is not writing too much!
How long does it take?
Resumes and Cover Letters are completed within 3 working days of receiving your responses to questions.
Selection Criteria responses are completed within 5 days of receiving responses to questions.
Please let us know if you need to meet any job application closing dates. Depending on our workload we may be able to bump you up the queue and get your work done faster. We aim to work with you to ensure that you don’t miss out on applying for the dream job that you have your eye on!
100% Happy Clients
Send an Enquiry
Listen to what our clients have to say:
Thank you so much. You have saved me so much time and have done a much better job than I could ever hoped of doing myself.Jenny
Thank you for helping me on both sets of Selection Criteria. I was finding these so hard to write and you made the process so easy.Trinh
I will be recommending your service to friends and colleagues. I am so glad I found you!Lily