So…Where are the Mining Jobs? This is where all the Mining Jobs are NOW!
Are looking for a Mining Job? Australia has a stack of new projects starting over the next year.
Are you ready to set yourself up with a job in the mining or resources sector?
If you think the mining boom is over, think again.
Look at this overview of exciting mining and resource projects…
- Rio Tinto jobs – Silvergrass, Koodaideri projects and Yandicoogina mine.
- BHP Billiton jobs – several thousand jobs – 2017 to 2021
- Newcrest jobs — Jundee and Kalgoorlie mines — 200-300 jobs
- Pilbara Minerals jobs – Pilgangoora project — 400 construction jobs, 150 operational jobs
- Altura Resources jobs – Pilgangoora project — hundreds of jobs
- Talison Lithium jobs – Greenbushes expansion and Lithium plant— 700 construction jobs
- Dacian Gold jobs –Mt Morgans gold project — 330 construction jobs and 300 operational jobs
- Gold Road Resources/Gold Fields – Gruyere gold project —500 construction jobs and 300 operational jobs
- Gascoyne Resources –Dalgaranga gold project – 180 construction jobs, 250 operational jobs Various incl Sheffield Resources, Iluka, Blackham, Kidman Resources – 800+ jobs
- FMG jobs and careers – several exciting majaor projects in the pipeline.
All of these mining and resource projects generate jobs for a range of mining, fifo and construction jobs and support or operational staff.
Are you interested in landing a Mining job on one of these exciting projects?
We all know that the pay for these types of jobs is great. Working FIFO has a great pay-off if you are looking to build a nest-egg, pay off a mortgage, or just get ahead in your career and life. So of course you want in on this action!!!
My hot tips for getting a job on one of these great projects are…
- Apply directly to each company and skip recruitment agents where possible. I have taken the time to link to many of the companies above, directly to their jobs page. Click on the link and look thru their jobs.
- DO NOT apply for a job unless you are certain that you have a winning RESUME and COVER LETTER. Applying with a crappy Resume and not bothering with a Cover Letter will ensure that your application will be binned. There are tonnes of people competing for these jobs. Invest a small amount of money and get a quality Resume and Cover Letter. Once you have these in place you are setting yourself up for success.
- Apply with a great Resume and Cover Letter and stack the odds in your favour. Mining jobs are competitive, so make sure that you stand out and reap the rewards.
Take a look at our pre-written Mining, FIFO and Construction Resumes that are available 24 hours a day for instant download. Using one of these templates is the cheapest and fastest way to get yourself a professionally written Resume and Cover letter that will set you up for success.